Saturday 8 June 2013

Where am I going

I thought at long last I would start my own blog as I have viewed and read with interest many others on this global network. You can guess from my blog it is cycling related but I may drift in to other directions but not too far.

The bicycle for me has been an important part of my life from early youth through to the present day which is equally as strong as it was back then. In that time I have owned a small number of motorcycles and cars over the years to which I still own a motor vehicle. My family car is a great tool for getting around quickly and going on holiday plus when the weather is foul its a lot safer to use the car. But for shorter and slower paced travelling the bicycle comes into it's own and the majority of my bicycling is used for commuting to and from work with the odd social ride out if I get the time from the workplace.

There is one area of cycling I have not tapped into yet and that is off road or mountain biking. I have done scrambling off road stuff on motorised trail bikes etc but not peddle power. It is one bike I have not got in my bike arsenal........

  

No comments:

Post a Comment